I started working on the shower modification today and took pictures of what it looked like before I started, for post modification comparison. The original shower “door” was actually a fancy rollup, very heavy duty plastic sheet. It operated like old-fashioned rollup window shades except it was mounted vertically. That is entirely removed with only a couple of scratches. It was mounted using induxtrial strength double sticky back tape or something very like it. I still have a bit of the residue to get cleaned off. I will be installing a Recreational Vehicle Offset Shower Rod which was delivered on Saturday in the mail. I’ll have to do some fabricating to make it fit, but it will give me an additional 12 inches — plus we’ll be using a shower current that is a lot more flexible than the original heavy duty plastic rollup screen that, with the top and bottom tracks, was pretty rigid when in place. The bathroom is inside the door on the left of the picture shown here.