Note: Jan 9, 2013 – “The assets of the former Marion, Indiana-based travel trailer manufacturer Earthbound RV LLC will be sold at auction on Tuesday, January 15, 2013.”
3rd Annual Roaming Times Green RV Award
Roaming Times, a leading RV review and RV consumer report website has selected Earthbound RV travel trailers as the 2010 Green RV of the Year.
David B. Hoefer, Earthbound’s VP of sales and marketing said:
“We’re at the cutting edge. Instead of traditional RV-building methods, we’ve turned to experts in other fields, such as automotive and plastics…”
The V-2 Earthbound being produced has already eliminated all wood and wood by-products. “Earthbound has leaped ahead with the use of composites, thermoplastics, and lightweight hybrid structural materials. We’ve been partnering with major international composite suppliers for over 8 years.”
Earthbound trailers are eco-friendly and lightweight. “We have the potential to add 11 million new customers to the towable RV buying market. Our RVs are towable with vehicles that are already parked in many of today’s family driveways.”
Read the rest of the Roaming Time’s announcement: Roaming Times’ Green RV of the Year Award 2010 – The Earthbound travel trailer.
Other RV, Camping and Outdoors News:
- Smokies campsites reopen with stimulated improvements, WBIR, Knoxville, Tennessee (use of federal stimulus funds for park improvements.
- New Report Reveals Full Extent of Public Outrage at Forest Service Concessionaire Policies, Fly Rod & Reel Online
- FEMA trailers at discount prices, todaysthv.com, Channel 11, Little Rock – Buyer beware!
- Teardrop trailer makes her a happy camper – The Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Jeep introduces campers built by Livin’ Lite, RV Daily Report
- Cost of sleeping under stars gets astronomical…Fees for your site, reservation, firewood — even getting through the gate — are on the rise, The Vancouver Sun
- Vermont state parks expect upswing, WCAX.com