This blog was started somewhere around or before April 2005.
Yesterday, I deleted all posts from before May 2008 — three years of blogging — somewhere around 400 or 500 posts.
Oh, the information in them isn’t lost. I’ve got it all saved on private pages, so that I can go back — if I so desire — and review it before final deletion.
As I was going through the process, I did see a number of posts that will be worthwhile reusing. After all, an old post reused is a new post to someone who has never seen it.
Many of the reused posts will be from the trips we took in 2007, some of the things we saw, and some of the things that happened to us we experienced.
In the links at the very top of the page, you’ll see one called Places & Links. That’s new and goes to the beginning of what I hope to be a valuable collection of links, where I can store links to travel, camping, and RV sites that are of interest to me — and that may be useful to others.
So far, I’ve included links from
- Travel To Patagonia Lake State Park – RV Dreams Journal
- Yosemite Explorer – Photos and Reviews of Yosemite Trails, Climbs and Ski Tours
- Experience the Awesome Natural Beauty of Canyon of the Eagles – Texas RV Travel Blog
- Matagorda Bay Nature Park on Texas Coast – Texas RV Travel Blog
- U.S. National Forest Guide , which I found on Camping with Suzi.
I will be adding more material in the near future.
General (links applicable to more than one state)